• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Texas Instruments

barryp

Experienced Member
The best source of many different kinds of documents pertaining to the Texas Instruments computers is ftp.whtech.com

There's so much there that it would be hard to list it all but I'll try to create a list.

I'm going to move this thread into the discussions area to keep the manuals area for specific document links only.

Please let folks know if you want help in posting the list of TI docs. Hopefully someone else can split the work.

Erik

Erik said:
I'm going to move this thread into the discussions area to keep the manuals area for specific document links only.

So, are you saying that you only want links to files? There are several thousand...

I'm hoping that we can establish a "database" of sorts that ties links to descriptions of the documents available at them. The goal is to create a searchable archive that has pointers to documents on the web.

In the instance where a website basically is one manual then pointing to a website would work. If a website contains a large number of documents then I'd prefer that each is "spelled out" so that a search for "TI 99/4A BASIC Cartridge Manual" might yield something.

This is, of course, just my opinion and I'm perfectly open to other folks ideas on the matter.

Erik

Back