• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mid Atlantic Thinkpads for sale T23, X200S, G40

Covers: New York, Pensylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.

Google

Delivery Options
In Country Shipping
I've got a ton of laptops I'll be letting go this year mainly old thinkpads these are the three I'll be selling this month if interested make sure to PM me and check back in for more. ☮️

T23 has wifi card, DVD drive, ram no hard drive comes with charger. $60 shipped

X200s has wifi card, DVD drive, ram, 360GB SSD and needs new keys charger included. $70 shipped

G40 has a 30GB hard drive, ram, DVD + Floppy drive and charger. $174 shipped

All laptops will be shipped with USPS except for the G40 to save on shipping (the G40 is HEAVY 😵) I accept cashapp and venmo as payment now.

Last edited:
Guess I can't edit my post title now? I'm from the mid Atlantic Philadelphia PA if you want to do a pickup make sure to leave a comment and message me thanks! ✌️

Back