• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Threaded Female/Female Twinax adapter or a Wallplate

NeXT

Veteran Member
Someone has to have a few of these somewhere.

TWX-7502.jpg

If you have the wallplates to go with them, I'm interested in those too.

Last edited:
NeXT's pic was so grainy I guess I didn't get a really good look at it. But if you look at the clear pic I linked to it clearly shows COAX/BNC, not Twinax. So I guess he doesn't want what I have and he better take a good look at the pic I posted.

Oh, so you have regular BNC coax adapters. When you meant "like this" I thought you meant "this kinda female/female thing but I can't find a proper pic either for Twinax.."

Oops. Here's a better image.

TWX-7502.jpg

Last edited:
For the moment it's for a 5394 controller but I'm in talks with someone to pry their p03 AS/400 from their old stiff fingers. ;)
Be cool to get my hands on something larger but holy crap that would that be expensive to ship and run all the time...

Back