• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

TI CC-40 stuff and Jim Lesher

curtis

Veteran Member
I just completed a transaction with Mr. Jim Lesher for a couple of CC-40's and I have to say it was smooth and he's absolutely great to deal with.

If anyone is looking for either a 6K or 18K unit, you can't hardly beat his prices. Way better than ebay ever thought of being!

He's also has some cartridges and peripherals at very good prices.

Here's the link to his price listing. http://www.99er.net/lesher.html

One note, he is out of some items listed. Go figure, it hasn't been updated since 1999! For a more current listing, drop him a line at the email address listed on that page.

Curtis

p.s. Since I recently moved, if anyone is looking for my CC-40 webpage, IT AIN'T THERE! Cox is a lot quicker about deleting stuff than I thought they would be. I will be working on the new and improved page and should have it posted before too long.

p.p.s. No, Jim didn't pay me to post this. I was just so impressed with the service and the amount of stuff he has, I felt like someone should spread the word!

Back