• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Toshiba Libretto 100CT & 110CT

natcha

Experienced Member
I have two Toshiba Libretto Computers. They both work - one is 100CT and one is 110CT. Have floppy drive a/c power supply and the expansion ports.

I will be attending the VCF East 10.0 on Saturday.

I will bring the box with me.

If you are interested in these, please PM me and we can hand off on Saturday. I do NOT wish to mail these.

These are free to the first person who can take them off my hands on Saturday.

I had thought about putting hem on the consignment table, but not sure they qualify.

Bill
Smithville, NJ

In the days before tablets these were great - about the size of a video tape but with a Pentium CPU, usable keyboard and a serial port... Every data centre engineer needed one!

Yep - everyone should have at least one. They are great little Win98 or even win2000 machines. I had kept mine around for the purpose of having a Win98 machine with a true RS-232 port. But my only requirement now is for interfacing to my Sharp PC-1600 handhelds and the HP Omnibook OB-430 works great for that purpose.

Bill
Smithville, NJ

The Libretto Computers have found a new home.

Thanks,

Bill
Smithville, NJ

Back