• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Toshiba Satellite T2400CS Tan Colored Charger (part of one, anyway)

Captain_Russia00

To make this quick, I'm a janitor at a place that tends to have extremely wasteful people in it. Some one was cleaning out their office space and throwing a bunch of really neat things away, one of which was this Toshiba Satellite. I was excited to find it, and even more excited when I found several empty floppy disks, a few old computer mice, and the charger cord. It was only when I got home that I realized only half the charger is actually there; the cord piece that plugs into the wall is gone. The laptop won't turn on, so I assume it's either broken or out of juice. I've searched online and from what I can tell, it's possible to buy an AC adapter for this series, but all I can find are black ones. Anyone have half of a tan T2400CS charger for sale? xD

Welcome to these forums.

In case you have not seen it, there is a maintenance manual at http://www.minuszerodegrees.net/manuals/Toshiba/Toshiba.htm#2400

I've searched online and from what I can tell, it's possible to buy an AC adapter for this series, but all I can find are black ones.
Page 2-5 of the maintenance manual indicates that the Toshiba part number for the power supply is PA2430U.
A search on eBay using PA2430U shows some tan units.

...the cord piece that plugs into the wall is gone. ... Anyone have half of a tan T2400CS charger for sale?
From photos of the PA2430U, what you are after is known as a figure 8 power cord.

Back