• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Toshiba T3200 available in Brisbane Australia

Unusual User Name

I'm looking for a good home for this, and I'd like a fair price for it, assuming it's worth anything.

Nine months ago, it worked perfectly as far as I'm aware.

Tried it tonight, and it's having trouble reading some sectors of C Drive, so the Menu doesn't come up, but you can still get into DOS, and fire up the software from there.

It has a fair bit of software installed, such as XTGold, FoxBase, Word Perfect, Lotus Spreadsheet and more.

It should be possible to post it for under $30 in Australia, but it's possible that once packed it may be over their size/volume criteria, and might need to be sent by Greyhound Freight, and I'm not sure how much that might cost.

I'm a bit uncomfortable with posting it to be quite honest, so I would give it to someone who can pick it up by preference.

Reply to this post, or PM me.

Regards
Mark

Back