• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Trackstar - Apple II clone on a PC ISA card

LGR upped a neato vid about the Trackstar cards. Check it out if you're interested in seeing everything these babies can do!

I just wanted to say that I appreciate your site so much. I have a trackstar 128 and the info has been amazing.

The web site would have been much more useful had some of these cards been available for purchase but most of them are literally swallowed instantly when they popup by a few collectors and many parasitic resellers and for ridiculous prices. Thus nowadays no further development, support and hacking could be expected. One would prefer to use an ordinary apple2 or a clone instead.

I do have a PCB file available for the trackstar floppy adapter I designed a few years ago, for people with a card and no floppy interface card. I'll dig it out and upload it in case someone finds it helpful.

28a759af933690b297e9e41ef4b93556.png

I found my project on oshpark but I THINK this has a problem, the trackstar connector had to be populated from the back (or something like that.) Hopefully I have the original project files somewhere.

Just a heads up y'all, I've listed the bulk of my Trackstar collection on ePay...

Check out Brandon's eBay stuffs!

I'm a "research collector" and "collect to use" kind of guy; everything I listed has outlived its purpose for me, thus it's all better off in someone else's hands. So if you're interested in owning & trying out one of these cool gizmos, here's a fab opportunity - as they don't often pop up for sale, and when they do, the sellers are generally greedy bastards.

Back