• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tricord Powerframe 40-pin SIMMs

Raven

Veteran Member
Need RAM for this beast.. I know it's a long shot that anyone will have it, but I figured it's been a long time and if I ask again maybe someone will have found some or a new person will have come along..

I'm also interested in other parts for it, additional CPU boards, and so on. All moot without RAM, though. :(

Tricord? Oh yes that table I miss it.... You can look through our parts bin at the new shop location if you want. Or let me know what to look for and I will check. Call me fri afternoon when I am there at the shop... I will check for you
Bill

Here is what Raven is taking about, but I did not take any pics of the motherboard before he took possession of the computer
http://vintagecomputer.net/tricord/

Actually I had already googled the Tricord photo. Although I never had one, I had a number of older computers and servers of
which was only able to save boards and memory from, and was hoping some type number or photo of the memory itself

Back