• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mid Atlantic TRS80 Model 3/4 Floppies

Covers: New York, Pensylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.

danlewis

Delivery Options
In Country Shipping
I just found a couple of boxes of 5.25 inch floppies that I got from a long deceased friend. He was a big TRS80 afficiando and these disks are full of operating systems software, programs and frankly, probably some of his data. There's even CP/M plus backup in there.

Pay shipping and they're yours.

Attachments

• 20221030_131144.jpg
    20221030_131144.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • 20221030_131121.jpg
    20221030_131121.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
I overlooked that two boxes were announced in original post, I would be interested in one box only. The other is up for grabs

It would be interesting to see an inventory of what the labels say on the disks. If not the OP, then maybe the recipient could do an inventory.

A few times we've seen rare disks for unrelated computers make their way into a pile of random floppies.

The two boxes have been spoken for. Thanks for all the interest, glad to see these items go to a good home.

Back