• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Northern Europe (UK) Commodore PET 2001-8 BS W/Computhink Expandamem (16K) & DKH 642-1 Dual Disk Drive

Covers: Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Ireland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Iceland

SiRSKiNBAD

Delivery Options
Local Pickup Only
Commodore PET 2001-8 BS W/Computhink Expandamem (16K) & DKH 642-1 Dual Disk Drive.

Recently taken on as a mini restoration project for myself. Most parts have been stripped out, cleaned, reseated and tested to the best of my ability.

My PET knowledge was pretty limited but thanks to the guys on the forum, We were able to identify the Computhink Expandamem Expansion Board (16K) & the Computhink DKH 642-1 Dual Disk Drive W/The disk controller board and EEprom board.

I've tested the PET and addons as much as I can. The Tape Drive and Dual Disk Drive look to be functioning correctly but I have no media to test further. The Disk Drive is accessible with a SYS45056 command then using commands like $DIR,1 & $DIR,2.

The PET and Disk Drive have a few small marks in the paint work and at some point in their life had permanent marker numbers written on. I've tried to remove this as much as possible but I feel if I go any further I may start lifting the paint ? The pen may have been on there for 30+ years ?

I've attached as many pictures as I can to try and show what the PET & its addons condition.

I've been trying to figure out an asking price for it all by searching recent ebay, forum and marketplace sales but prices seem to vary wildly from hundreds to thousands ?

I have an idea in my head what I'd like for it but can't decide on a number so I'd happily listen to any offers for it all ?

I'm located in Scotland (UK) just outside Glasgow as collection only due to the weight of it all.

If anyone has any questions, I'll try and answer as best as I can.

Thanks

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 12
  • CollageR.jpg
    CollageR.jpg
    789.7 KB · Views: 13
  • CollageD.jpg
    CollageD.jpg
    420.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    7.2 MB · Views: 10
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    7 MB · Views: 10
  • 7-2.JPG
    7-2.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 10
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    7.9 MB · Views: 9
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 12
Additional Pictures

Attachments

• 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 2
  • 11-2.JPG
    11-2.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 1
  • 9-2.JPG
    9-2.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    7.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9997.JPG
    IMG_9997.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 3
Hi, are you still selling this? I'd be interested in acquiring it for the right price.

Back