• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Updated- Computer Games for Sale

Cmd

I was originally selling 7 computer games/items as a group. After requests for specific games, I decided to sell them individually. Following is a list of the remaining games/items with prices. Shipping is additional. If interested, please send a Private Message. I will note any sold games in the comments because I cannot find a way to edit my post once it is up.

1. Myst by Broderbund 1993 (Windows 3.1, Windows 95 CD-ROM) Also includes The Journal of Myst, Troubleshooting guides, Myst hint brochure, original box Everything is in very good condition- A Cyan Production
$20

2. Doom: 1994 Comes with two 3 1/2 disks in the original cardboard envelope that says- The incredible 3D sequel to Wolfenstein. It also states that it was published by ID Software and Distributed by Micro Star as shareware. Very good condition. $8

3. Battlefield 1942: Medal of Honor Allied Assault, 2002, Comes with TWO CD-ROMs in the original Battlefield 1942 jewel case, by EA Games. Very good condition. $7

4. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Rogue Spear, 1999, Red Storm Entertainment, Comes with a CD-ROM in the original case with cover documentation. Very good condition. $7

5. WarCraft II Tides of Darkness manual and original box in excellent condition. $10

Everything has been stored inside of my home. I have described everything to the best of my ability and is being sold “as is”. I live in Texas and will package securely and mail in the most secure, economical manner. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. I appreciate your consideration.

Numbers 1- Myst, 2- Doom, and 4- Rogue Spear are no longer available.

That leaves Battlefield 1942 and the WarCraft box and manual. If you own the WarCraft II Tides of Darkness game, you may want the box and manual to complete the set.

Hi CMD, I’m interested in the Warcraft 2 box and manual. Is it in great condition? Do you have a photo? Thanks

I have photos available if you are interested. Private message me, and I will email them to you.

Only one game left

Only one game left

Battlefield 1942: Medal of Honor Allied Assault, 2002, Comes with TWO CD-ROMs in the original Battlefield 1942 jewel case, by EA Games. Very good condition. $7
Accepting offers.

Back