• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Midwest US only - Lots of hardware and a couple of systems for sale - Price range from $50-$150 local or shipped

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio

retro-pc_user

Veteran Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping or Local Pickup
1) IBM PS/2 Model 25-004 Color 720KB - It has cracks above the display on the outer chassis that I can fix and I believe it has 512KB RAM and I cannot recall the exact amount (I'll check after work) - asking for about $100 local pickup only (S&H costs an arm and a leg these days)

2) NIB 3Com 3C515-TX 100BaseTX ISA NIC - $60 shipped or local pickup

3) Austin M1RC - Intel Pentium 100, 16MB RAM, 2GB drive (SD2IDE), working floppy drive, AMI WinBIOS, ES1688 - it has a few items that are either broken or missing and there's a pitch whine coming from the inverter board for the display (might need a recap soon) - $40 shipped or local pickup

4) Some 386/486DLC board with 2 OPTi Local Bus slots (not EISA) - comes with an Intel i386 DX-33 CPU - no RAM, no FPU, and no battery (requires 4.5V of battery source) - it had a battery leakage incident, however, I cut that trace and patched it with some solder and a wire - works - $30 shipped or local pickup

5) Quarterdeck KickStart IRQ CIB - never been used and it's the state-of-the-art diagnostics card that not only does it check for board codes (-- to FF) for POST diagnostics, but it checks the IRQs and DMAs for openness and in usage along with conflicts (and possibly checking for IRQ issues along the way, such as a dead HDD channel, etc, but I digress - $50 shipped or local pickup

6) ASUS AGP-V6800DDR/64M - GeForce256 DDR 64MB AGP - Gotta test it first to make sure it works - $30 shipped or local pickup.

Local pickup - 48313 zip code

Cash for local pickup, PayPal for S&H

All CONUS. Unfortunately, I cannot send anything outside of the US due to custom fees and other fees that UPS, DHL, and FedEx charges these days.

1) IBM PS/2 Model 25-004 Color 720KB - It has cracks above the display on the outer chassis that I can fix and I believe it has 512KB RAM and I cannot recall the exact amount (I'll check after work) - asking for about $100 local pickup only (S&H costs an arm and a leg these days)

3) Austin M1RC - Intel Pentium 100, 16MB RAM, 2GB drive (SD2IDE), working floppy drive, AMI WinBIOS, ES1688 - it has a few items that are either broken or missing and there's a pitch whine coming from the inverter board for the display (might need a recap soon) - $40 shipped or local pickup

4) Some 386/486DLC board with 2 OPTi Local Bus slots (not EISA) - comes with an Intel i386 DX-33 CPU - no RAM, no FPU, and no battery (requires 4.5V of battery source) - it had a battery leakage incident, however, I cut that trace and patched it with some solder and a wire - works - $30 shipped or local pickup

5) Quarterdeck KickStart IRQ CIB - never been used and it's the state-of-the-art diagnostics card that not only does it check for board codes (-- to FF) for POST diagnostics, but it checks the IRQs and DMAs for openness and in usage along with conflicts (and possibly checking for IRQ issues along the way, such as a dead HDD channel, etc, but I digress - $50 shipped or local pickup

6) ASUS AGP-V6800DDR/64M - GeForce256 DDR 64MB AGP - Gotta test it first to make sure it works - $30 shipped or local pickup.

All CONUS. Unfortunately, I cannot send anything outside of the US due to custom fees and other fees that UPS, DHL, and FedEx charges these days.
For those of us who are not in "know" CONUS is an acronym of The continental United States; but is further defined to be the 48 states between Canada and Mexico, to include the District of Columbia.

pm sent

Interested for that motherboard, but i didnt received any reply. I sent a message on Thursday about it. Please check your messages.

The 386/486 and Kickstart IRQ have been sold.
GeForce 256 DDR is pending (going to test it).

Sorry that I didn't reply to PMs. It's crazy at work and my network has been apeshit within the last week.

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. It's been crazy with work and I've been occupied with a lot of tickets in my queue within the last few weeks and I had company that came over during the holiday season.

Back