• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

VCF Midwest 17

Silent700

Hello vintage computing fans across the country and around the globe (that's right - we're international!) The 17th Vintage Computer Festival Midwest is coming up in just two weeks! The hotel is sold out (months ago!), the tables are all booked (and then some!), now all we need is YOU!

View over 80 exhibits and vendors, witness more talks than we've ever had before and observe in person the Fabulous VCFMW Auction!

And the show is FREE, to boot! All you need to do to participate and receive the full benefit of retrocomputing in the Midwest is...show up.

Find out more at vcfmw.org!

[September 10-11, 2022 in Elmhurst, IL, right outside of Chicago]

Hey, everyone!

I just wanted to touch base and invite everyone to take part in what I hope to be the first of many VCFMW sticker / button / PCB / doo-dad exchanges! Got a cool sticker promoting your YouTube channel or Twitch stream? What about a near button you made to show off how much you like LucasArts adventure games? Or that cool PCB you had spun up for a retrocomputing project you were working on?

Bring 'em. Swap 'em. Make some new friends in the progress!

The plan is to do the exchange about 30 minutes before the big YouTuber panel on Saturday... either in the hall, or outside the hall. Just look for the guy with this logo on his shirt, and we'll make it happen!

If you have questions about where to get stickers or buttons or anything, please ask.

Thank you!

The plan is to do the exchange about 30 minutes before the big YouTuber panel on Saturday... either in the hall, or outside the hall.

Sticker exchanges are awesome, but we'd like to request that you not congregate directly outside the talks hall, as that blocks access to the rest of the halls. A better suggestion is to run the sticker exchange for the entire day at your exhibitor table.

We do an auction! Unfortunately, most of the donations come in the day of the show, so we don't have time to catalog them. But here is a small portion of what we're going to put on the truck tonight....much more to come!

Shame I wont be able to go this year. Still sick with Covid. And I know I won't stop being contagious for at least another week. So doesn't look like it is in the cards this year, yet again. :(

Will be watching on Youtube nonetheless. Looking forward to next year. Just buys me time to get some more hobby money together and things to trade! lol

Last edited:
Back