• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Vintage 1995 Pionex 486 DX2 66 Mhz Computer

vintageestatefinds

Experienced Member
I'd like to sell this 1995 Pionex 486 DX2 66 mhz computer. I don't have any cords or peripherals for it so I can't test it. I would like to do so before selling it. I checked the power cord for my current computer and it fits, but it is 10A 125V. It has a switch between 110V and 220V. What is a cheap power cord that will power this computer safely? The original owner said it worked before he stopped using it, and that throughout the 1990's he always spent around $2,000 per computer.

Has a Caviar 1210 221.6 MB hard drive and a Seagate ST3660A 545.5 MB hard drive.
66 mhz processor

I'm open to offers and advice on the power cord as well as where I could get a mouse and keyboard to test it.

Attachments

• Pionex.jpg
    Pionex.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Pionex 2.jpg
    Pionex 2.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Pionex 3.jpg
    Pionex 3.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Pionex 4.jpg
    Pionex 4.jpg