• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Vintage Comp collection FS/Trade

Yzzerdd

Veteran Member
Hey guys, my room is getting crammed, so I decided to share my collection with the world. I'm getting rid of 3(three) At&t 6300s, one of them W/o HD or floppy, buy one for $150 or all for $300 (w/one keybrd) and manuals, Im also getting rid of a 110V power supply with both in and out power, a 3.5 floppy, A motherboard with intel P1 proccesor, A video card from the early 90's, A DIN connector, A desktop computer case, yellow/white, for all those, make an offer, and as A finale, my beloved Newton Emate 300. Also, a make offer deal. If you wish to buy all, it'll go for $450. I will also trade any of these Items for any of the following:
1. Apple II/II+/E/E+/C/C+/GS/GS WOZ
2. Kaypro 10
3. Compaq Portable II
4. Northstar Horizon(wooden)
5. Imac G3
6. Macintosh Lisa/Lisa II/XL
7. Macintosh SE/30
8. Macintosh TV
9. Amiga 4000
10. Apple III
11. Fijitsu FM towns IIEX (ENGLISH PLEASE)
12. Hewlett Packard HP-9836
13. Power Mac 5500/225
14. Any Apple power book
15. Any Mac Book

All Will be considered, even if it's not on the list. For certain FS/trade items, I will need multiple things, but for certain wanted, only need one. EXAMPLE: If you wanted all, I wouldnt accept just a mac SE/30, I would need that, and something else(or more, depending on the Item) OR if I was giving all, I would accept just a powerbook(if good enough) or just An ultra upgraded LISA.

Reply to: FieldHippieRyan@aol.com, with the title VCFORUMS. Thankyou.

Price Drop

Price Drop

O.K. decided to drop prices... for one AT&T w/kybrd-$75 for all 3-$200 thats a $25 savings! also, if you wish to have all of items posted, its only $250 Holy crap!!! It's amazing! I bought just one AT&T keyboard for $100 OMG!!! I also want an apple monitor with a two row 15pin connector. PLEASE SOMEBODY, TAKE ALL THIS CRAP!!! I can make any number of deals! just email me! FieldHippieRyan@aol.com

Just Take It!!!

Just Take It!!!

I'll accept $50 for both machines! I'll trade one for almost any thing! I'll probably settle for a mere SE/30 for one, or an older machine such as the apple II or IIC! ANYTHING!!!

QUANITY CHANGE(not quality though!)

QUANITY CHANGE(not quality though!)

for $50usd you get three machines! two with hard drives, one without!

Right I'm trying to aquire a small collection of vintage computers but you seem to be coming across as a little desperate which makes me uneasy.

I'm not really savvy with all this yet, so if someone else could come and clarify that these items may be kosha I would send an email.

Back