• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

VIntage Computer Marketplace items

I've added a few more items to the list I have over at VCM and have something here that doesn't really qualify as vintage, but more for the tinkerer.

Cream color painted project box, all steel, measures 12" long, 7 1/16" wide, one and 3/4" deep. Has a torn sticker that says junction box but seems to me that you can put anything in it you want. Surface mountable or stick on some rubber feet for desktop use. Has preexisting holes and punch-outs for different uses. Has approx. 1/8" standoffs inside that are punched from the surface and are not insulated. Cuttable and drillable steel. I am including a bonus two bags of various hardware that can be used with this box or any project, really. Includes cable holders, strain reliefs, you know, the things that give you a headache when you don't have them but need them. Bonus stuff and grab-bag items inside the box! Brand new, has all mounting screws and is missing the screws that hold the actual box together. It has a thread that I don't have in my screw collection (badum bum!).

Email for pics and shipping details. dkassandra4 at wmconnect.com.

$10.00 plus actual shipping and willing to trade also.

/EDIT I withdrew the items from the VCM, but they'll still be available here. The place doesn't sell items very well, unfortunately.

Back