• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Vintage Mac Nerd Girl

sophieloaphie

Hi all,

My name is Sophie and I'm a vintage mac nerd. I love the older Apple computers, especially the Apple IIe and the older iMac series. My dream vintage Mac is an iMac G4 800 with the capability of booting into OS 9 (I know, not super vintage but I still love the design).

I'm also an OS nerd and love to experience operating systems both new and old, mainstream and experimental.

Welcome aboard! Need to get back to playing around with my old Macs some more, myself; I'm afraid other hobby stuff is currently taking up most of my free time. Still love 'em though :)

ComputerCorps in Carson City, Nevada has an iMac G4 in the retail store right now, if you're nearby, with matching speakers. Otherwise, we may be able to arrange shipping (I volunteer at ComputerCorps on Saturdays.)

We also have a couple of eMac G4s, the 17 inch CRT based models.

And we have a few iBooks, and may have a 17 inch G4 laptop available.

ComputerCorps in Carson City, Nevada has an iMac G4 in the retail store right now, if you're nearby, with matching speakers. Otherwise, we may be able to arrange shipping (I volunteer at ComputerCorps on Saturdays.)

We also have a couple of eMac G4s, the 17 inch CRT based models.

And we have a few iBooks, and may have a 17 inch G4 laptop available.

Once this whole coronavirus mess settles down, imma have to take a look (I used to make the US 395 run regularly). Where is it located in Carson City?

Once this whole coronavirus mess settles down, imma have to take a look (I used to make the US 395 run regularly). Where is it located in Carson City?

On highway 50 east, just next door to the post office. 4630 Highway 50 east, Carson City, NV 89701. This is on highway 50 going towards Moundhouse / Dayton, a couple miles east of Interstate 580/US 395. https://www.computercorps.org/

Welcome! While pre-intel macs aren't my focus, I love to see them as they were my family's first computers!

Back