• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Vintage (or is it just deprecated) Flash offline installers

Shadow Lord

Veteran Member
So I really meant to download the final version of flash for each of my platforms. However, 2020 being what it is I never got the chance. Anyone have, or know of a source, with the offline installers? I have a few pieces of HW (e.g. my Compaq Library Tape Loader) that uses flash in their web interface so along with old versions of IE I also need flash. Thanks.

O.k. I found all the Flash versions for Windows OS based browsers. I just now need pointers, if any one has them, for Apple browsers (both old System 8/9, and OS X). Thanks.

Last edited:
Be warned. From Adobe directly they have stated that Flash will "stop working" on January 12, so the final release is likely timebombed to force as many people off Flash as possible.

They can take my old Flash soundboards away from me when they can pry them from my cold stiff fingers.

Be warned. From Adobe directly they have stated that Flash will "stop working" on January 12, so the final release is likely timebombed to force as many people off Flash as possible.

They can take my old Flash soundboards away from me when they can pry them from my cold stiff fingers.

Yes. Problem is they have not made it clear when the time bomb went in. It could be the last version or it could be the one from when they announced their plans. In any case I think Flash for IE 6 on NT4 should be okay ;)

Back