• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Vlad's Software Sellout!

Vlad

All of the blow are 5.25 floppies of UNKNOWN WORKING ORDER. Buy at your own risk as I can't test them.

Leisure Suit Larry 5
NOT a commercial disk, but self made disk set. Startup disk though disk 7. I have no clue if thats even all of them or not. Needs 256 color VGA or so claims the handwritten startup disk.

Abacus DOS 5.0 Complete
Commercial disk, dunno what it is

Gunship The Helicopter Simulation
Commercial disk. I have Disk A and Disk B. Assuming thats all there is. IBM and Tandy 1000, 1200 and 3000 compatible.

PK-Ware 1.1
NOT a commercial disk. Compression software I think.

Calendar Creator Plus V 4.0
Program and font/graphic disk. IBM compat.

Q-RAM
NOT a commercial disk. Dunno what it is but I think I've seen it mentioned here before.

The Print Shop by Broderbund
I have the program disk, data disk and Graphics Library. Fair notice the data disk as the upper right corner bent a bit but it looks to have missed the disk film. IBM and Tandy comapt.

PKZ Menu 1.0
NOT a commercial disk. Appears to be a menu driven version of PKUNZIP or so says the label.

Eight-In-One
Not a clue what this is but I have disk 1-5 and I don't know if that's even all of them. For the IBM.

Box O Disks
Basically I'll fill a USPS flat rate box with 5.25 disks that are either incomplete sets or just random disks that don't seem have anything of interest. $10 gets you a pretty good stack.

The others will be shipped in a largish envelope between cardboard to prevent bending.

Let me know if you're interested.

More to come...

-V

Now up for grabs:

MS-Works (It does?!)
Not Commercial disks but there 1 and 2 there. Unknown version

Qemm 6.0 and Desqview 2.4 on the same disk
Dunno what it is.

Label says RAMTEST and EXT MEM TEST
appears to be bootable

Super Voice 1.0.03 For MS Windows
Commercial 2 disk set.

EGA/VGA Tear Down The Wall
???

Emerson VGA Utility Disk, Mouse Setup Disk and EMS Driver
again ???

Oregon Trail
NOT commercial disk. Yeah, should be easy to come by a better copy

The rest of the 100+ close to maybe 200 disks will be sold in bulk. They're incomplete and thus useless sets or just crap. Maybe they work, maybe they don't you'll just have to take a chance.

The ones above are the ones I picked out because they looked like they might be useful. Obviously I don't know what half of them are.

$10 for a USPS flat rate box with as many as I can fit in there, which would be quite a bit.

Back