• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WANG VS System wanted

Jay Young

I am looking to obtain a WANG VS15/45/65/7000+ &c, small mainframe system.

These don't seem to come up often, or are otherwise impossible to find. Non running condition is ok, so long as all the pieces are intact. I can fix caps and trace down other issues.

Please let me know, or forward contact information about anyone willing to part with one of these systems.

Cheers!

Dear Jay,

I do have a number of VS Systems one in working and a couple in unknown condition. At least one of them is small enough to be shippable and seems to have a problem in the power supply.
As I normally collect 2200s in it various models I just got them to round the collection of but don't know a lot about them.

Problem is, I am situated in germany, so shipping might be more than you want to spent.
On the system itself I'd be willing to trade hardwire against know-how.

Yours,

Martin v. Hauff

Martin, Thank you for your kind offer.
Before I calculate shipping something from Germany to the states, does anyone else have an idea about these systems?

Still looking. I am willing do drive 250+ miles for pickup, if it will fit in my truck.

I am looking to obtain a WANG VS15/45/65/7000+ &c, small mainframe system.

These don't seem to come up often, or are otherwise impossible to find. Non running condition is ok, so long as all the pieces are intact. I can fix caps and trace down other issues.

Please let me know, or forward contact information about anyone willing to part with one of these systems.

Cheers!
In possession of
1 Wang VS 25 (or 45 ?) computer
2 Wang Ergo workstations
1 Wang PC/workstation
3 Wang 75 mb drives
1 Wang compatible 75 mb drive
1 Modem (bisync? )
Boards from a
VS 80
Several 75 mb disks
For pickup from New York.
Please let me know if you are still interested.

Back