• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Midwest Wanted: 8" Floppy Drive Enclosure

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio

nullvalue

Veteran Member
Looking for an enclosure which can house single or (preferably) dual 8" floppy drive. Already have the drives. Power supply doesn't matter as I already have one. Condition doesn't matter all too much either - let me know if you have something collecting dust/rust that might work.

I believe I have two thinker toy style single 8" enclosures. They are tan and the upper portion are spray painted in an attempt to match the lowers. Would need to mounting posts and feet. Not sure on the PSU. I should be able to grab some photos over the weekend and see if they meet your needs. Would need to ship from Penn to Indy. Let me know if you want me to pull them out.

I believe I have two thinker toy style single 8" enclosures. They are tan and the upper portion are spray painted in an attempt to match the lowers. Would need to mounting posts and feet. Not sure on the PSU. I should be able to grab some photos over the weekend and see if they meet your needs. Would need to ship from Penn to Indy. Let me know if you want me to pull them out.

That might work - yes please let me know if you can take a photo. Thanks!

Sorry, it turns out that it's a complete unit with drives.. not just a bare enclosure. Same for the single drive unit

Ah no problem. Would you part with it? And what would you want for it? (The dual drive unit) DM me

Last edited:
Back