• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted: Commodore PET 4008 Name Badge

SkydivinGirl

Veteran Member
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to restore a Commodore PET 4008. The black plastic name badge across the front of the computer has had some holes drilled into it so I'm in search of a replacement. If all else fails, I'll try to fill and patch the current one, but a replacement would be ideal.

Thanks!

Heather

Perhaps there is some label & sign maker around who could create a replica badge? I think removing one would risk too much damage to the badge, but of course you might ask for a whole top half, minus the monitor. I don't have anything like that anyway.

Hi Anders,

Thanks for the ideas. I would be interested in the whole top if necessary. If I can't find anything then I'll try my best to patch the ones that are in the current one. It will just be difficult to get the coloring and texture to match. :)

Heather

Back