• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

**Wanted** Commodore PET/CBM Computer

Dawgchyper91

Hello to all :)

I am looking for a Commodore PET/CBM Computer in good working condition. Would love to find one at a reasonable price. I would like just the computer itself and no added hookups. I am purchasing the PETdisk and will be using to play games that way. If you have a spare one, please email/private message me or contact me by phone. 910-467-9931. Thank you so much!

Clinton

I hope you find something good. I managed to pick up an 8032 is excellent condition on eBay and the seller packed it according to my specifications so it arrived safe and sound. I've got two other PETs but both need repairs that I haven't gotten to yet. I'll keep an eye out for you. :)

The PETdisk is an excellent little adapter. It's perfect for most people since the PET didn't have too many programs which would require exact emulation of the drives.

Take care,

Heather

Hey Heather!

Yes I hope so too, and thank you for responding. That would be amazing if you can keep an eye out for me. Any help counts! After watching Tezzas video and other peoples reviews on it on youtube, I was thrilled to see something like that! Fingers cross we can find something good. :)

Kind regards,

Clinton

I'm heading to Michigan in a little over a week. For some reason, Michigan seems to have tons of retro gear. I'm hoping to find some stuff for my collection while I'm there. I'll keep an eye out for a PET for you. ;-)

Heather

I'm heading to Michigan in a little over a week. For some reason, Michigan seems to have tons of retro gear. I'm hoping to find some stuff for my collection while I'm there. I'll keep an eye out for a PET for you. ;-)

Heather

If it comes with the HPIB printer that he doesn't want, please let me know. :D

That would be amazing Heather! :) If you do not come across a PET, I hope you come across some goodies for yourself along your travels! And KC9UDX, that would be a win win for us lol. :)

That looks like a good deal to me. I'm sure it will go higher but with all that gear it's essentially a pick-up. These PET's tend to be fixable with a little effort (and a lot of gracious help from select people on these forums).

Tez

That looks like a good deal to me. I'm sure it will go higher but with all that gear it's essentially a pick-up. These PET's tend to be fixable with a little effort (and a lot of gracious help from select people on these forums).

If it goes to $300, it's a great deal, in my empty-pocketed opinion.

Back