• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted; Cromemco Z-1 U$D or I have an Ithaca Intersystems DPS-1 to trade / for sale

jhalbrecht

Experienced Member
I have two Ithaca Intersystems DPS-1 with matching 950 eight inch drives. One boots from the eight inch floppy.

The other is for trade or sale. I'd very much like to find a Cromemco Z-1 S-100 front panel computer. I'm willing to do some trading.

Intersystems DPS-1 Front and Top.jpg Intersystems 950 Disk Drive.jpg

More images on the Craigslist posting.

Vintage Ithaca Intersystems DPS-1 S-100 Computer with matching 950 eight inch floppy disk drives.
All three buss voltages check good on ~ 4 amp load on 8volt rail
Reset / run appear to work however examine and deposit circuits not functioning correctly on the front panel.

Will trade for Cromemco Z-1
I want to trade for Cromemco Z-1!
Do you have a Cromemco Z-1?

Includes
  • MPU-80 IA-2000 Rev B Z80 cpu card
  • IA-2030 64k Dynamic Ram Rev B
  • FDC 2 IAS-2030 Rev C
  • IA-30 6 SIO Rev 0.

I dunno... seems like I've edited a post before.... I've looked around a couple times for a delete or edit button. Maybe that option doesn't exist after a certain amount of time.

Can a forum administrator move this post to "Forum: Vintage Computer Items For Sale or Trade" or delete it?

Back