• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted- macintosh dnd games

Thatguyagain

Wanted- looking for macintosh copies of the forgotten realms game or might and magic. Will consider other similar games.

Volume 1- pool of radiance
Volume 2- curse of the azure bonds

Or might and magic 1 or 2

I know the dnd ones did, ive seen them on ebay. The might and magic ones im less sure. Im looking for original 3.5 floppys. I have a macintosh se superdrive with no purpose.

I can always make the floppies for you if you get impatient lol
One the few reasons I keep an lc with network card and samba nas around!

Rob Schneider voice... Making floppies!

Last edited:
There were definitely versions of M&M I and II for the Mac, but they are very pricey when they pop up.

I remember I finally found a copy of Ultima II and III for the macintosh (boot style disks). Those were not easy to find. And I think the only versions of the classic ultima out for Mac.

Back