• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted: Small, Monochrome, Mid to Late 1970s Composite Monitor

NF6X

Veteran Member
I just became the proud new owner of a lovely SOL-20 computer system. While I have a few monitors which should work with it, none of them will look Just Right sitting on top of it. So, I am looking for a suitable, contemporary monitor to go with my SOL-20. A monitor that I might have bought at the same time as a brand new SOL-20 system, or perhaps one that I might have had sitting around at the time. Both functionality and appearance will be important to me for this particular application.

I'm located in southern California.

I have this Magnavox (Philips) composite monitor:

attachment.php

Attachments

• P3040542a.jpg
    P3040542a.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1
You are correct.... 1986... sorry.

At least it's small and composite.

WS starts tonight and like Meatloaf says... Paradise by the Dashboard Light and Two out of Three ain't bad. :)

Back