• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted: Toshiba Satellite Pro 400CDT

jmetal88

Veteran Member
I'm looking for a Toshiba Satellite Pro 400CDT. It does not have to be working or complete, but it must have a good LCD display, and the plastic parts of the power button must be intact. I have a 405CS that I can get all the other parts from.

I've got one I'm watching on eBay, but the seller doesn't seem too keen on answering my questions, so I doubt I'll bid on it. If anyone here has one, I'd much rather buy yours.

Thanks!

I've got a working 410CDT/810. It's in really good shape except the volume knob on the front is missing. PM if you are interested.

Later,
dabone

Hmm, the eBay seller finally got back to me. Looks like the one I'm watching is in acceptable condition for me, so I might bid on it, after all. I'm still open to any offers on here, though.

I'm not sure a 410CDT will work for me, but I went ahead and sent you a PM with a question about it.

Alright, I just put my bid on the partial 400CDT on eBay, so I'm no longer open to offers on here unless I lose the auction.

EDIT: Won the auction today, I was the only bidder. :lol:

So, I'm no longer looking for one of these. :)

Last edited:
Back