• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted

baviles13

Experienced Member
I am looking for the following:

sinclair ql
sinclair spectrum
sinclair zx spectrum

Trade or cash?

Bobby

I have a Timex Sinclair 1000 NIB with RAM upgrade NIB and carts (mint in cases, some NIB). The keyboard on the Sinclair is busted (I attempted repair, unsuccessfully), but you can buy a new one online pretty easily - it's just the ribbon cable.

If this one counts as one you're interested in then PM an offer.

Although I have neither for sale, what is the difference between a Sinclair Spectrum and a Sinclair ZX Spectrum? As far as I know, the range of models is something like this: ZX Spectrum 16K, 48K, ZX Spectrum+, 128, +2, +3 etc (some model missing). Also, are you looking for European machines only, which often involves overseas shipping?

Timex made a US model of partially-compatible "Sinclair 1000" machines.

By cartridges I just meant cassettes, dunno why I said carts, heh.

Back