• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WDL-330P drive for PS/2 Model 30 286

Denniske1976

Experienced Member
Yep I know, it's a long shot :blush: but maybe someone can help me out with one or more of these drives? Need one for my 8530-H31... I'll get to making an XT-IDE controller in the future, but I'd like to get a working WDL-330P drive for now. So uhm, anyone got any?

Dennis

Yes please... if it's OK. I also have a Model 30 with a 20MB harddisk, never hurts to have spare ones (now to just find a stack of MiniScribe 8450XT drives hehe).

Actually, I have two of them. They've been sitting on a shelf for 15 years or more. This, however, is one item I am unable to test as I don't have a PS/2 to try them in. If anyone knows how to rig this drive to a controller/PS I'll give it a try.

I don't mind taking both off you... As I have a machine to test them. Could you PM me about them? I'm in Holland so I hope shipping won't be a deal breaker. Don't mind paying for them, I've just flushed 100 bucks down the toilet on some ST-351A/X drives too :(

BTW: I have a whole lot of PS/2 SCSI disks for trade if anyone is interested. Mostly Model 56/57 disks... mostly.

Shipping would be ~ $50 via Priority Mail so you can decide if that's reasonable. They're too heavy for First Class unless I pack them individually and then they're about $20 - $25 dollars each. If the shipping isn't a killer for you let me know and we can go to PMs for the actual price.

Back