• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

We need a Commodre Podcast!

KevinO

Experienced Member
I've been listening to lots of good retro-podcasts lately, and I'm amazed that there's not one for Commodore enthusiasts.

RCR is good, if you can tolerate Carrington's endless Apple bigotry.
Floppy Days is also good, and covers a variety of platforms/topics.
ANTIC is the one that annoys me the most. It's REALLY good. Makes me want to buy Atari stuff! :D I love the roundtable format, and it made me think, Commodore enthusiasts are as passionate and active as Atari, why can't we put together enough people for a roundtable podcast?

...and I love you, Earl, but Chickenlips Radio is vaporware. I think you're probably too busy to give attention it deserves, but I also think that everybody is waiting for it, rather than starting one themselves. I know, I know. Start one yourself, you're going to say to me! I'd love to, but I don't have that kind of time in my life, and I can barely string together two sentences without saying 'um' 4 or 5 times.

So is there any interest, or am I the only nerd who wants to hear people talking about Commodore?

Oh man, never mind. I don't deserve a Commodore podcast. Not after spelling Commodore wrong. Somebody take away my nerd card!

Isn't there an option to edit a previous post?

Back