• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Who made this?

Robin4

Veteran Member
jh820n.jpg

Does anybody have more information about this card or company who made this?

What i do know

* Its an Enhanced floppy disk controller with its own bios configuration tool with a custom menu

* There is written an white P on the pcb.

* Any numbers on the pcb is CA9277B-21

* That is come from year 1992 / 1993

* Interasia licensing is written on the bios chip (but i dont think thats the manufacturer.

* I think it will come from an asian country.

* The second floppy port (the lower one) is used for two 2.88MB floppy drives.

I have also a 8-bit I/O ISA card from the same company.. There is again the same P in the card but then in a four-square.
The I/0 has a FCC-ID number: IATCA 8262

If i look that up, i have got this:

http://fccid.net/search.php?FCC-ID=IATCA+8262

Is any knowing Co Time Computer Ltd ??

Iam exactly looking for the settings of this card.. Yesterday i tried some jumpers out.. It seems that it malfunctioned the card.. To day tried it again, and seems work fine again.

I only know for now is, that the jumper next to the ide harddisk port is used to clear out or keep the setting of the programmed bios..
The weird things of this card is, it takes over the whole motherboard bios I/O functions..

Example: You have to set the A en B drive on the motherboard bios, and in this card.. If you dont do both, the drives wont working.

The harddisk is automatically detected..

Does any recognize it? Any help i would appreciate.

I found out that this card isnt a enhanced controller, because it doesnt supports bigger LBA harddrives.. So i think that the rom is only there for support 2.88MB drives.

There isnt any FCC ID written on the pcb.. Only what the ID could be is written: CA9277B-21

Back