• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Working Altair Clone Electronics

smp

Veteran Member
Since I've now converted my Altair Clone chassis into my new Altair 8800c, I glanced over at the pile of stuff I have lying around, and I have the entire insides of the Altair Clone. That's the front panel with all the electronics, switches and LEDs, the power supply with the power wiring, and the two SIO ports wiring and connectors.

If anyone has an empty case and is looking to create an Altair Clone, this is all the good, working insides that you need. Also, if there's anyone who wants to have a spare set of insides for their Altair Clone, send me a message. These good working insides are available for a nominal fee plus shipping.

smp

Back