• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Woz Edition Mac

Super-Slasher

Experienced Member
I may have run into a source of these machines from my old high school, all complete with monitors, keyboards, and disk drives - software, too!

... except they seem too new (hehe) for me to consider them truly vintage. Can anyone tell me if these machines are worth getting for a collection?

I think the later macs are worth keeping. They may not be particularly valuable since they were produced in such numbers, but a Mac with a 3.5" a hard drive and a CD ROM can be very useful in storing and moving mac software around. I think the Woz either had or could take a CD, right?

Erik

I'm with the good Captain...I'm unaware of anything besides the Apple ][ GS Woz machine. If there is a Mac version too, I'd be interested in seeing a pic.

Anyways, whether it's a Mac or ][ GS, it's still very kewl and collectable. Btw, some of the parts are interchangable between the ][ GS and the Mac, namely monitors, keyboards, mice, etc.

--T

I'm definitely interested; the Woz IIGS is a cool machine therefore a Woz Mac (if it exists) would be even cooler!

Back