• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: 30mb Hard drive for IBM PS/2 model 25.

luckybob

Veteran Member
Seems like this model 25 of mine has become my white whale. Looking for a 30mb WORKING hard drive. Face-plate is a plus. I'm not interested in alternate interfaces. (xt-ide, scsi, etc) Open to trades, I have a large quantity of <500mb ide and scsi hard drives and pre-Pentium equipment. Shoot me a PM.

I know for a fact I ahve both drives AND faceplates.

Unfortunately they are buried under a mountain of boxes however I do not have any intention of getting rid of them any time soon. I can't remember if the drives worked last I tested but when I can probably reach them in a few months you can have a kit for the cost of shipping.

Is there something that might 'motivate' you? (for lack of a better term) I know of the 20mb on ebay, from some russian country. I'd buy it if I wasn't certain that it would be destroyed in shipping.

Well for future reference, It's a bit rude to taunt someone with something and tell them you aren't going to let them have it. Call me strange.

Okay, fine. I'll pull a set out for you.

Before things get confusing I'm assuming the drive interface is the same to the model 30 where the drive has the 44 pin edge connector. I have that in 30mb.

If not I have an ESDI drive pulled fomr a model 70 that has the 72 pin edge connector. That too is 30mb.

Last edited:
Back