• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

WTB A 1960's Royal Ultronic Electric Typewriter

abruno17

Experienced Member
Believe me, I have looked everywhere else before coming here. I am look for a 1960's Royal Ultronic Electric portable typewriter as pictured. I have tried eBay. I have asked around on forums. And before you send me any links, none of the auction sites have one. And even if they did, Shopgoodwill has a bad reputation when it comes to shipping typewriters so I'm never going to do that again. I am willing to pay anyone who has one a $100 plus $40 shipping or so. Please if you have one don't hesitate to PM so we can work out a deal. And please don't send me links to other shop sites. Most of those shop sites are scams. Unless you can locate one on eBay or Etsy or Craigslist. But I've looked everywhere. I've tried dozens of typewriters forums and I've been even scammed thinking somebody had one and they didn't. So if you have let's make a deal. I am more then happy to work something out. So don't be shy, just PM me and hopefully we can come up with an agreeable arrangement. If you don't have an Ultronic I might be willing to accept a Hermes Standard 8 typewriter or maybe a Imperial Good Companion. Please bare in mind I live in the states so if you live internationally just bare that in mind. So please PM me. But I mainly want the Royal Ultronic, so with that I sign off, again, don't be a stranger, just pm and I promise I wont bite.

Attachments

• vintage-1960s-royal-ultronic-electric_1_8ae63c9ea686bff19cc6d7533807b8c8.jpg
    vintage-1960s-royal-ultronic-electric_1_8ae63c9ea686bff19cc6d7533807b8c8.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 4
  • ghermes _5505_1448690604.jpg
    ghermes _5505_1448690604.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Nope, just a passive member of the typewriters groups.io clan. Sort of inherited membership when golfballtypewritershop on google groups died. My interest was mostly IBM Selectrics.

Can you use a "near new" condition ADLER SE1000CD? It was pretty much top of the line in it's day.Cost me $1200 plus tax. I am the original owner and have everything related to it, including the 4 (yes, four) type heads I bought for it. And yes, the tapes are still very available, I recently bought one on-line. It is literally in wonderful condition, save for the grey plastic cover... it has some teeth holes from my cat years ago. I made the mistake of leaving the cover off while I was working on a report and left the room for the night. Guess my cat gnawed on it - for what reason I have no idea. We also found he chewed the pull strings off many of our downstairs blinds that week. Weird bird. Maybe he didn't like his name: Deohgey (say it fast and out loud - hint: D.O.G.).

Back