• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

California WTB: Floppy Bezel for IBM PS/2 Model 90 (8595)

Covers: California
Looking to purchase a floppy bezel for IBM PS/2 Model 90 (8595) server/tower. Can't seem to locate this elusive piece of plastic.

I have a model 60 chassis that I believe is the same bezel. I'll grab it out this evening and pull it off, take some pictures.

I have a model 60 chassis that I believe is the same bezel. I'll grab it out this evening and pull it off, take some pictures.
I would gladly relieve you of your Model 60 floppy bezel (I have that project ongoing as well as one can never seem to have too many 30+ year old PS/2's ;-), but I believe the Model 60 bezels are about 4.5" (give or take) and the Model 90 is a bit wider at about 5 3/4" or so. Regardless, I can put it to good use if you are looking/willing to part with it.

I'm headed home in a few ill grab it out when I get there. I also have the power supply if interested, as well as the feet for the chassis. After I get rid of the bezel, makes the case kinda useless LOL.

I'm headed home in a few ill grab it out when I get there. I also have the power supply if interested, as well as the feet for the chassis. After I get rid of the bezel, makes the case kinda useless LOL.
Looking forward to seeing what you have.

Hosed out the case, Ill take some pics in a few mins once its mostly dry. She still needs a lil scrubbing, but it is in really nice shape. At one point I considered finding a new motherboard, but I have slowly parted her out this year to help others. TBH I already have a bunch of 386 systems... Also have a 486 PS/1 power supply somewhere as well round here that needs to find a home. I know they are getting harder to find.

Here's pics of most the chassis, I'll dig out the side panel and power supply tomorrow. I also have the brackets for the .1GB hard drives, and some other odds and ends... Inside of the chassis was coated with a thin layer of primer due to the mouse damage. I cleaned everything I could and threw a really light coat just to protect it from corroding further. Would come off with a pressure washer, but you dont see any it from the outside, and I went around any stickers...

Attachments

• IMG_20220711_201126843_HDR_50.jpg
    IMG_20220711_201126843_HDR_50.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20220711_201141637_HDR_50.jpg
    IMG_20220711_201141637_HDR_50.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20220711_201149607_HDR_50.jpg
    IMG_20220711_201149607_HDR_50.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 7
Here's pics of most the chassis, I'll dig out the side panel and power supply tomorrow. I also have the brackets for the .1GB hard drives, and some other odds and ends... Inside of the chassis was coated with a thin layer of primer due to the mouse damage. I cleaned everything I could and threw a really light coat just to protect it from corroding further. Would come off with a pressure washer, but you dont see any it from the outside, and I went around any stickers...
Entire front bezel looks great. Now if I could only figure out how to direct message/DM you for details ;-)

Back