• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: IBM PS/2 to play games from 1994 and below

j0d1

Hi guys! I’m looking for an IBM PS/2 that can handle games from 1994 and below, so probably with a 486 at 33 or 66 mhz.

I don’t need a keyboard or a mouse. I’m not picky on the exact model (i.e. MCA is fine) but I really dig a desktop with the monitor on top, for nostalgia reasons. If you have a matching VGA monitor, that would be a bonus.

I don’t mind a dusty unit or one that needs a little bit of work.
I’m located in Montreal (Canada).

Voila, if you have a unit that is taking some dust, please let me know, I would love to own one of those incredible machines! :)

@WBST: Thank you foe the replies on FB! I'll keep the discussion centralised here, it is easier for me to follow!

@Stone: Interesting list! Are those original copies?

To clarify some things:
* I can find a US proxy if shipping accross the state is an issue.
* I don't mind an incomplete system (ex: missing non-vital component)
* I don't mind a 386 that I can upgrade later on.

Cheers!

Back