• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Midwest WTB or Trade: TRS-80 Model 100/102 Stuff

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio

jwse30

Experienced Member
My last thread of this topic kinda went adrift, so I thought I'd start a new one.

If anyone has any TRS-80 Model 100 or Tandy 102 software, books, magazines, or hardware they are no longer wanting, I'd like to buy or trade for them.

I am especially hoping to find a copy of "trs-80 portable computer subroutine cookbook"

I have a few copies of Portable 100 I could trade (ideally for other issues I don't have yet) as well as a few complete software titles that I could trade for other items.

I am also looking for a few parts for a Tandy DMP-130 printer, specifically the paper tray and the feed knob. If you have a dead one with those parts, I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks in advance,

J White

Reactions: ACK
Shameless bump. But wait there's more!

In addition to the Portable 100 issues and a bit of software, I've also got a working TPDD 1 for trade (though it is missing the little DIP switch cover) and a working Model 100 and a mostly dead 102.

If you're going to VCF Midwest, we can trade in person on Saturday.

Thanks in advance,

J White

My last thread of this topic kinda went adrift, so I thought I'd start a new one.

If anyone has any TRS-80 Model 100 or Tandy 102 software, books, magazines, or hardware they are no longer wanting, I'd like to buy or trade for them.

I am especially hoping to find a copy of "trs-80 portable computer subroutine cookbook"

I have a few copies of Portable 100 I could trade (ideally for other issues I don't have yet) as well as a few complete software titles that I could trade for other items.

I am also looking for a few parts for a Tandy DMP-130 printer, specifically the paper tray and the feed knob. If you have a dead one with those parts, I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks in advance,

J White

Hi,

Here's the .PDF;
https://archive.org/download/TRS-80...uter_Subroutine_Cookbook_1984_David_Busch.pdf

Thanks in advance,

J White

Hi,

IF you find any more useful books/documents/programs for the Model 100 ... Please share. wperko a t brainless d o t org

Thanks in advance,

J White

Thinly veiled bump that announces I found the Subroutine Cookbook book I've been hunting for. Still interested in pretty much everything TRS-80 Model 100 related, as well as those parts for that DMP-130 printer.

Thanks in advance,

J White

Reactions: ACK
Back