• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

WTB: Socket 370 motherboard(s)

Vlad

I'm looking for a clean socket 370 motherboard for general use. Doesn't need to be anything fancy, AGP slot would be great. The processors I plan on using would be in the 800 MHz to 1.3 GHz range so a 133 FSB would be great. But then again, I'm not picky as long as its clean and functional.

I have processors but heat sinks would be appreciated as well.

-Vlad

Thats a little vague. If you mean has anyone offered to sell me one, no. Otherwise I didn't catch what you meant by that.

-VK

Thats a little vague. If you mean has anyone offered to sell me one, no. Otherwise I didn't catch what you meant by that.

-VK
Exactly as you thought, any offers to sell, because you wanted to buy...

I have a D815EFV / D815EPFV

It's onboard ethernet is shot, and I think with a BIOS update it can get to the speeds you want... One of the RAM slots has a missing clip..

If you want this motherboard shoot me a PM. I got myself a new IBM ThinkCentre with a quadcore and quad SATA drives.

I have no use for this motherboard period, and if no claims come in, I'm trashing the board.

Hey Vlad,

I think* I have a dual socket 370 mobo out of an Acer Altos 500/510? pedestal server, takes PC133 ECC ram, onboard NIC works ;) If its something your interested in, I could look for it next time I visit my storage facility... (aka moms house)

add* I think it had onboard SCSI as well.

That would be really awesome but I don't have any ECC RAM :\

If you know or can remember, is it possible to turn ECC off and run with out or would I have to find ECC RAM?

-VK

That would be really awesome but I don't have any ECC RAM :\

If you know or can remember, is it possible to turn ECC off and run with out or would I have to find ECC RAM?

-VK

Sorry Mate, no idea I will check if it will take non ecc, however... i may have a gig or so of ecc in my bag-o-ram. I'll check on monday or tuesday for ya

Sorry, been sick lately and haven't had the time to look up info. I don't have the money to spare on a skt 370 board anymore so go ahead and send it along to someone else. Sorry.

-Vlad

I might have something in the class you are looking for...I posted in the "For sale or trade" a list of all my older stuff. I have several P3 era bare bones or mother boards.

Last edited:
Back