• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: SWTPC 6800 CPU board

BobApplegate

Experienced Member
I've got pretty much everything I need to get a running SWTPC system except for a CPU board. Either a MP-A or MP-A2 would be fine... does anyone have a spare they might consider parting with? Working condition is preferred but not required.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob...I sold all of my spares, sorry I can't help. Not sure how hard they are to find. This time last year I had three systems, now I have just the one I use regularly. You live kind of close to InfoAge, you could borrow theirs perhaps.
Bill

I can't remember, and can't find my pile of data, but doesn't the SWTP system use the same 43+43 contact backplane as the Exorciser? If so then another possible source.

No, different bus. SWTPC uses the SS-50 (main) and SS-30 (I/O) bus.

I've got my 6800 CPU clone working but it would be better to debug/test the motherboard with a genuine CPU board in case I've got errors.

Bob, I've got an MP-A2 if you are still looking for one. Found it outside at a salvage yard about 30 years ago.

Russ

P1230270.jpg

Back