• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

New England WTB TI-95 Accessories

Covers: Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Maine.

TomL_12953

Experienced Member
I'm looking for any Texas Instruments TI-95 accessories such as the
  • PC-324 printer
  • CI-7 cassette interface
  • CM-8 8K or 32K RAM modules
  • PA-201 power adapter, etc.

If you have any TI-95 accessories you'd be willing to sell to a US address, please let me know. I'll pay immediately via PayPal

Hi Tom, do you have pictures or more details about these items? I have some extra TI-99 cassette cables and power adapters (mostly run of the mill stuff) which probably don't qualify, but I'm not sure because I couldn't easily track down what the "CI-7 cassette interface" or "PA-201 power adapters" look like. Thanks

Here's the CI-7 Cassette Interface if anyone is interested. The other end of the cable just has the usual connectors for a cassette recorder.

1645478686763.png

I'm looking for any Texas Instruments TI-95 accessories such as the
  • PC-324 printer
  • CI-7 cassette interface
  • CM-8 8K or 32K RAM modules
  • PA-201 power adapter, etc.

If you have any TI-95 accessories you'd be willing to sell to a US address, please let me know. I'll pay immediately via PayPal
Hi Tony you still looking for any of these items?

Back