• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Ontario WTB: TRS-80 Model 1, or 3, 4 etc.

Ontario

ScanDisk

Veteran Member
Greetings,

I own a TRS-80 Color Computer 1, and it is awesome, however I am always on the hunt for an "original" TRS-80.

I'd be fine with just the base TRS-80 Model 1 computer itself, with power supply and monitor/composite cable.

I'm located on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls.

Assuming that the cassette cable for the coco 1 and trs-80 model 1 are the same, then I don't need the cassette cable as I already have it, if they are not the same, then I'd need the cassette cable as well.

I really just need the base computer, monitor/composite cord, and power supply to get started.

I could be okay with a model 3 or 4 as well.

Anyone be able to help me out, or got one willing to sell?

Last edited:
Assuming that the cassette cable for the coco 1 and trs-80 model 1 are the same, then I don't need the cassette cable as I already have it, if they are not the same, then I'd need the cassette cable as well.

Just confirming here, yes, the Cassette wiring is the same between the B&W TRS-80 and CoCo lines.

Back