• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB; Vector Graphics Vector 1 S-100 chassis

jhalbrecht

Experienced Member
Back in the day the Vector Graphics Vector 1 S-100 computer was a favorite. Somehow I let it getaway. Now I'm wanting to find one again. I'll give it a good home.

vector1.jpg

There is one like this image and also one with a 5" drive too. I'll consider either one. Back in the day I had one as pictured.

Good luck, they seem to be fairly rare! Vector Graphic sure did make some nice S-100 systems, and their documentation is good.

Back in the day the Vector Graphics Vector 1 S-100 computer was a favorite. Somehow I let it getaway. Now I'm wanting to find one again. I'll give it a good home.

View attachment 52708

There is one like this image and also one with a 5" drive too. I'll consider either one. Back in the day I had one as pictured.
What kind of money would something like that be worth?

BTW, I believe I have an LA100 tractor for you, if you're still looking.

m

Looks nice; I realize it hasn't sold for that amount, but if an empty chassis is worth that much how much would a complete one be worth?

Wonder what happened to the cards; I think I have a set somewhere.

What kind of money would something like that be worth?

BTW, I believe I have an LA100 tractor for you, if you're still looking.

m

How much is it worth? Not to be flip but I guess whatever the buyer is willing to pay. I think the price on the one at ePay is a bit steep. But I don't see them often either... I think I only remember one other in ~ three years.

Would love to have that tractor feed.

Well, then! I won't bid if you're interested, Jeff.

Well I totally blew the auction and a couple others that day. I don't know what key I hit but it sure wasn't submit bid. Anyway with no bids, I contacted the seller and offered to buy it to which he agreed.

Here it is on my kitchen, or is that the dining room, table. Vector Graphics Vector 1 S-100 bus unpopulated computer. cleaned it and replaced the fuse holder. Cleaned edge connectors. Shown here with a front panel replica, an Imsai 8080 cpu, Tanner 64k static w/ top 2k filled with eprom monitor and Imsai SIO.

Vector1RunningWithFrontPanel.jpg

c ya.... - Jeff

Back