• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: VOYETRA V22 Card + Breakout cable / v24s break out box OR MusicQuest MQX-32M

chrisNova777

these cards are both NON-MPU401 COMPATIBLE and are wanted for use with voyetra sequencer gold
if perhaps some gamers bought these cards by mistake thinking they support intelligent mode mpu-401
only to find out they do not support it.. then SELL TO ME! as i need one in order to get multiple outputs from voyetra sequencer.

please msg me;) fingers crossed

hey there guys..
so ive got myself a Music Quest MQX-32M card... which supports 2in/2out MIDI ports..
im looking to get a voyetra v22 now to couple with this card to give me 2in/4out so i can get 64 midi channels out from the sequencer. if anyone has a voyetra interface please talk to me, i have now in my possession two mpu-401's, so i can do a trade for a real MPU-401 + some cash.. lets work this out.

Posting for posterity, in case anyone comes finding this after the fact. According to several findings by VOGONS members, the Music Quest MQX-32m DOES support Roland's Intelligent Mode... mostly :)

http://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?t=34086

Good luck finding the Voyetra card that you're after!

im still looking for a voyetra card.. to pair with my mqx-32m to give me more outputs...
after being screwed out of 2 other purchases, looks like i may be waiting for a few more years it seems

Posting for posterity, in case anyone comes finding this after the fact. According to several findings by VOGONS members, the Music Quest MQX-32m DOES support Roland's Intelligent Mode... mostly :)

http://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?t=34086

Good luck finding the Voyetra card that you're after!

I can also confirm this. My MQX-32M so far has played just fine with my Roland SC-55 module.

Back