• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

wtb: Western Digital xt-gen controller

the xt guy

Experienced Member
I'm looking for some 8-bit MFM controllers, preferably Western Digital xt-gen. I have numerous Seagate ST-225 hard drives, and no controllers to run them on.

Here are some of the controllers I have which do not work with the ST-225 (mfm, 615 cyl-4 heads-RWC N/A-Write Precomp 300):

Data Technology 5160X (RLL)
Western Digital WD-1002-27X (RLL)
Western Digital WD-1002A-WX1*
Western Digital WD1002S-WX2*
Adaptec ACB-2072 (RLL)

some of them are mfm controllers but do not have the right specs for the ST-225*.

the xt guy said:
I'm looking for some 8-bit MFM controllers, preferably Western Digital xt-gen. I have numerous Seagate ST-225 hard drives, and no controllers to run them on.
I have XT-Gen cards. Make an offer. Shipping would be from New Jersey. Don't worry about insulting me, I can take it. Direct email is: kelly at catcorner dot org

I've sent a few emails. All come back as delayed. I have 3 that I'd be willing to part with.

Kelly

Back