• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB/WTT: Asante Mini EN/SC with PowerBook Cable for Full Size

glitch

Veteran Member
I've got an Asante Mini EN/SC with PowerBook cable that I'd like to trade for the full-size EN/SC. Turns out you need the special cable even if you're using regular SCSI, and I don't have that one (stacking DB25 on one end, DB25M on the other). I've tested the Mini EN/SC with TangentDelta's PowerBook 180 and it works fine there, so it's definitely just a cabling issue.

I'd like to trade it for a full-size EN/SC, or alternately buy an EN/SC as I may have someone interested in buying the Mini EN/SC for their PowerBook. Please message through my contact form as I'm still getting blank message bodies here on the forums:

https://services.glitchworks.net/ng/messages/new

Back