• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: Zenith desktop with PCI

Caleb Hansberry

Veteran Member
Looking to buy a Zenith desktop with a PCI slot. Pentium >90 is preferred, but I'd consider any from the era with the green tree logo. I have a monitor and keyboard with the tree, and I'd really like a desktop to go with them. The Z-Station EL for example.

One of my favorite machines is a P-90 EISA full tower Zenith Z server EX machine. It has 8 slots for 50 pin SCSI drives, came with a multi port RAID card. Nice impressive but heavy beast.

Whoa, the specs are right but the price is way too high! That's partially because I have my own drives, cards, and keyboard, so I could definitely use a more barebones system.

Back