• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Pacific Northwest WTD: 1000 Game Tokens

Covers: Oregon and Washington

NeXT

Veteran Member
Delivery Options
International Shipping or Local Pickup
So I have an old coin-op slot machine I am converting from quarters to tokens so I can put it in a semi-public area and it won't either be considered a gambling machine, or have quarters disappearing.
You can't buy tokens the exact size as a quarter for obvious reasons so most people convert to "Slightly larger than a US Quarter" 0.984" tokens either in brass or stainless steel. For stuff like jukeboxes, arcade machines and pinball this is fine but in a slot machine the coin size dictates specific sized parts in the coin head and hopper. This machine can't take .984's without major component replacements.

The solution to this is to use the "slightly smaller than a quarter" 0.900" (22.86mm) tokens. I can get those dirt cheap from ebay, aliexpress etc. but I need 1000 of them and for some reason the .984's are extremely cheap in bulk whereas the smaller .900 is not.
EG: 1000 0.984" stainless steel tokens is $120cad shipped to my door. 1000 0.900's of the same spec are $300 before shipping and that is partly because nobody sells them in quantities more than 100 and won't offer reasonable price breaks.

I really don't care for condition, stamping art or if its brass or not. I just need coins to fill the hopper and keep the coin tray stocked.

Back