• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTT: PDP-8/f or m (with or without cards)

TJ_Mossman

Experienced Member
Hi All,

I'm looking for a PDP-8/f or m. At a minimum I'd like the chassis with PSU, front panel, and backplane as I already have enough spare OMNIBUS boards to build up a basic system, although I'd still be interested in the boards if you have any.

Depending on the configuration and condition there's a few things I'd consider trading, namely my PDP-11/34a, AlphaStation DS10, Intel MDS 231, and KIM-1.

I'm in the UK but would be prepared to ship some of systems internationally; I can build crates and such.

Regards,
-Tom

I've since found one, although it's in rough shape and missing the front panel.
If anyone has a front panel I'd be interested. I would still be interested in a whole system if it's in nice shape.

Back